Preparation Time : 30 minutes
Cooking Time : 45 Minutes
Total Time : 1 Hour 15 Mins
Ingredients Required :
Milk -2 Cup
Sugar – 2 Cup
Water – 4 Cup
Lime Juice – 2 Table spoon
Cardamom- 2 -4 Pieces
Salt ” as per taste”
Cooking Method :
- Heat the Milk in pan and when it touches the boiling temperature Add Lime juice and stir it well i medium Flames.
- We can see the chenna/ Indian Cottage Cheese extracting from milk.
- Off the Pan and Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using White cotton Cloth Extract the Chenna/ Cheese from milk.
- Squeeze and extract all Liquid from the cheese
- Hang the cloth for 20 minutes and allow the excess water to drain.
- After 20 minutes take the cheese put on the plate give a proper mix for 2 minutes and allow to dry in room temperature.
- Add 2 Table Spoon of Corn flour and mix it well.
- Make small Dough
- Take a pan Add 3 Cups of water
- Add 2 cups of sugar and boil for 10 minutes in medium flame and stir well.
- Add cardamom pieces.
- Add Cottage cheese Balls and boil for 15 minutes
- Add Remaining 1 cup of water and boil for 15 minutes in low to medium flame.
- Turn off the pan.
- Allow to cool down for 2 hours
The Tasty Spongy Rasgulla Is Ready!! |Wanna see all this in Video Check the video Below.