Many of us have our own garden spray bottle. its used for controlling pest, and giving some liquid nutrients. However, it will easily damaged. Most of people don’t repair and reuse, the spray bottle. In this article let me tell one simple and effective method to repair.
Reasons why its get damaged.
- May be its get rusted
- some dirt may stored in nozzle
- Salt may slow the spraying speed
How to get Repaired
- Disassemble all the parts of spray bottle
- Wash It on Running Water
- Separate the Metal items
- Heat the pan and pour some water and add 10 Ml of vinegar
- After it heats up little put those metal pieces and stir it for 5 to 10 mins
- Turn off the gas and wait for 10 – 15 mins
This will Remove rust and dust in the metal pieces, nozzles…etc.
Put Back those pieces together, fill with clean water and test your spray.
Sure it will do magic, and saves you lots of bucks !